Friday, April 15, 2011

Hoping summer tunes and summer drinks will bring summer weather!

C'mon summer!!!

Yes, I know the forecast is calling for snow today in beautiful Winnipeg, but I thought I'd give you, my wonderful bloggers, a musical treat that I forecast to be a big big hit this summer.

Not only do you get a killer summer song, but a fantastic summer cocktail. I saw Anthony Bourdain trying a Terremotto in Santiago Chile, and I had to try at home, and believe me, it is mind-blowing how good this simple drink is.

Cheers! Happy Friday!



Terremoto
(English translation: earthquake)

-1 1/2 cups white wine
-1 scoop pineapple ice cream

-This Chilean cocktail is simple, add a scoop of pineapple ice cream to white wine, stir and enjoy. For an extra kick, add a shot of vodka to the mix!
So so soooooo good and true to its name.

No comments:

Post a Comment