Monday, October 3, 2011

Getting older, not wiser.

How is it that the reminder of getting older somehow makes me act more childish? I party like I'm 21, eat like I'm 13, and have grandiose notions about the whole event like a 16 year old teenager brainwashed by romantic comedies.

Surely this behavior is followed by: debilitating hangovers, tummy aches and disappointment. Will I ever learn my lesson?

Here's a delicious creamy martini that tastes just like birthday cake! Yummmmm!!

Piece of Cake
•1.5 oz Vanilla Vodka (Stoli if you can)
•.5 oz Amaretto
•1 oz 2% milk (half & half cream if you're feeling skinny)
•Lemon zest

-Shake all ingredients together in a shaker full of ice, strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a birthday candle and some great friends!!

Here's to getting older but never growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment